AdsCellar.com is a digital advertising technology Company. AdsCellar.com provides a technology that places advertising onto our marketplace of publishers’ websites. We also have a platform that helps us understand how users interact with our technology. We provide both our advertiser and publisher clients with access to the platform so they can understand user interactions with our technologies as well.
- AdsCellar.com’s technologies are not downloaded to a user’s desktop.
- AdsCellar.com’s technologies do not upload personally identifiable information from a user’s desktop.
- AdsCellar.com’s technologies do not collect or store any personally identifiable user information
AdsCellar.com (“AdsCellar.com“) operates AdsCellar.com and may operate other websites. It is AdsCellar.com’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, AdsCellar.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. AdsCellar.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how AdsCellar.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, AdsCellar.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. AdsCellar.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on AdsCellar.com blogs/sites. AdsCellar.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain visitors to AdsCellar.com’s websites choose to interact with AdsCellar.com in ways that require AdsCellar.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that AdsCellar.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at AdsCellar.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with AdsCellar.com are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, AdsCellar.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with AdsCellar.com. AdsCellar.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
AdsCellar.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. AdsCellar.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, AdsCellar.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
AdsCellar.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on AdsCellar.com’s behalf or to provide services available at AdsCellar.com’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using AdsCellar.com’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. AdsCellar.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, AdsCellar.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when AdsCellar.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of AdsCellar.com, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an AdsCellar.com website and have supplied your email address, AdsCellar.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with AdsCellar.com and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. AdsCellar.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If AdsCellar.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that AdsCellar.com goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of AdsCellar.com may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
ALL CONNECTION ARE SERVED OVER SECURES URLs.
Read More About Secured Connections.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, AdsCellar.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the Internet. By transmitting any such information to AdsCellar.com, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Website may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from AdsCellar.com which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at Support@AdsCellar.com, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
AdsCellar.com may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with AdsCellar.com’s rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. AdsCellar.com may also disclose user information when necessary to comply with a court order, legal process or other legal proceeding.
USE OF INFORMATION
As a general policy no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Website. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of AdsCellar.com’s Internet servers. Information such as, general click stream behavior, the type of browser being used, its operating system, your IP address, and information about your geographic location derived from your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience. AdsCellar.com’s advertising products collect this information only from this Website and websites on which our advertising products are enabled. Additionally, we may engage with certain third parties that provide additional information on demographics, geography and interest areas that we may leverage in selecting ads to display to consumers. For further information regarding use of Google analytics tools, please see below.
AdsCellar.com uses the information that we collect via our technology to understand and analyze the way our users interact with our technologies, to serve more relevant advertising, to improve the way our technologies and platform operate, and for ad delivery and reporting purposes. AdsCellar.com discloses automatically collected and other aggregated non-personally-identifiable information (including without limitation, Geo location and user device identification with interested third parties to enable and assist such third parties to target ads to websites on which our advertising products are enabled, and assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website or via its services.
Specific uses of information on this Website may include:
- AdsCellar.com’s Inquiry Form: The Website contains an “inquiry form” for web publishers and advertisers to request additional information about AdsCellar.com’s products/services. The inquiry form requires web publishers and advertisers to give contact information (such as name and email address). AdsCellar.com uses this information to contact web publishers and advertisers about the services on the Website in which they have expressed interest. Web publishers have the option to provide information (such as website address and vertical sector) to AdsCellar.com. AdsCellar.com encourages them to submit this information so we can provide them a more customized reply to their inquiry.
- Testimonials: If your name appears in a testimonial on this Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information displayed there can be read, collected, or used by other users of this Website, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identify able information you choose to submit in these testimonials.
- Web Publisher Sign-up form: When a web publisher signs a service agreement with AdsCellar.com, the web publisher is also required to provide company and personal identity information, commercial information, technical contact information and customization information to start their advertising services. Info links uses this information to provide services and for payment purposes. If AdsCellar.com has trouble processing an order, it will use this information to contact the web publisher. AdsCellar.com may disclose such information to pay processors and similar functions.
- Web Publisher Service Agreement: If a web publisher signs a service agreement, AdsCellar.com requires the web publisher to provide certain identifiable information including: name, company name, street address, email and telephone number. This information is necessary to process the Web Publisher’s agreement. AdsCellar.com may disclose such information to pay processors and similar functions.
- Advertising Network Service Agreement: When an Advertising Network signs a service agreement with AdsCellar.com, the Advertising Network is also required to provide company, personal identity information and commercial information. AdsCellar.com uses this information to provide services and for payment purposes. If AdsCellar.com has trouble processing an order, it will use this information to contact the Advertising Network.
- Insertion Orders: If an advertiser purchases a service from AdsCellar.com, AdsCellar.com requests certain personal and company identity information from the advertiser on the insertion form. Advertisers must provide contact information (such as name, company name, street address, email and telephone number) and financial information. AdsCellar.com uses this information to provide services and for billing purposes. If AdsCellar.com has trouble processing an order, it will use this information to contact the advertiser.
- Service-Related Announcements: AdsCellar.com will send web publishers and advertisers service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so. The other e-mails we send out are in response to feedback, contact and sign-up form submissions, and to enhance the value of services we provide. Generally, a web publisher or advertiser may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If a web publisher or advertiser does not wish to receive these communications, they have the option to deactivate their account according to the terms of their Web Services Agreement.
- Customer Service: Based upon the provided personally identifiable information, AdsCellar.com will send web publishers a welcoming email to verify their username and password and to set up their account. AdsCellar.com will also communicate with them in response to their inquiries, to provide the services they request, and to manage their account. AdsCellar.com will communicate with web publishers by email or telephone, in accordance with their wishes. All this personally identifiable information may be associated with the usage information and technical information described above.