- Designed to scale, AdsCellar can handle the demands of your deployment, large or small. From a couple million ads a day, to billions of ads per month.
- Advanced processes and algorithms, the inContext Engine, automatically match advertisements to page content.
- Proactive invalid click prevention through our exclusive Click Definition Service
- An intuitive and easy-to-use user interface makes it simple for advertisers and publishers.
System stability, scalability, security, we have your success in mind. If you don’t see a feature you need below, ask us about it! We may already have it, or it’s coming soon.
General System Features
- Intelligent bid-for-placement through a real-time proxy-bid auction -or- standard fixed-cost methods.
- Yield optimized delivery optimization.
- Content based ad matching – dynamically match advertisements to page content.
- Efficient indexing engine (the inContext spider).
- CSS based layout for easy customization.
- Efficient and scalable advertisement delivery platform that can handle millions of impressions and clicks per-day on a single server and billions per-day on a multi-server scaled deployment.
- Advanced form processing handler avoids browser repost issues.
- Native support for text based, photo-text based, and image based (banner) creative types.
- Extended customizable support for any creative type.
- Self-service account creation.
- Pre-fund account to start advertising.
- Ad creation before account creation increases conversion due to initial emotional investment.
- Intuitive web-based self-service user interface allows for easy self-management reducing administrative overhead costs.
- Advertisement creation self-service allows advertisers to create their own advertising in just a few minutes.
- Advertisement verification of required fields and field lengths significantly reduces user input errors.
- Targeting of advertising via content channels
- Targeting of advertising by geographical location by country via the viewers IP address.
- Targeting of advertising by region targeting via provided region code. Typically a DMA code and US State.
- Day of Week targeting
- Time of Day targeting (day parting)
- Day of Week targeting
- Three network customization targeting parameters. For example: Age, Sex, Income, etc.
- Targeting of advertising via keywords and phrases
- Extensive keyword support – Exact, phrase, broad, and negative matching supported.
- True broad-match support – A fuzzy logic that understands broad matches through the entire provided phrase based on the current percent-of-match settings, regardless of the order of words in the phrase.
- Suggested bid amount tool provides the ideal bid amount for the given advertisement.
- Daily budget capping per campaign.
- Start and Stop dates per campaign.
- Ability to pause advertisements on demand.
- Automatic funding to allow ongoing advertising.
- Advertisements automatically pause when funding or budgets are met.
- Detailed Keyword Reports provides keyword and phrase activity, average position, billed clicks, Click Through Rate (CTR), and more within a provided date range.
- Daily Activity Report for campaign activity by date within a date range.
- Campaign Report provides a quick summary view of activity of all campaigns by date range, campaign, campaign status, or active content channels.
- Billing Report provides details of billable activity by campaign and date within a provided date range.
- Notification by email of low account funding.
- Notification by email of exhausted account funding.
- Notification by email of Automatic Funding activity.
- Notification by email of Declined advertisement.
- Notification by email of Approved advertisement.
- Ability to add funds through PayPal
- CSV download for all generated reports.
- Ability to change account profile and password information.
- IP Blocklist Support – Block IP addresses from being served by campaign
- Self-Service account creation.
- Easy to use web-based user-interface.
- Ad Code Wizard for easy generation of standardized ad blocks.
- Simple copy and paste html code fragments.
- Automatic advertisement matching to page content via our inContext Contextual Engine.
- JSON feed for advanced integration.
- Ability to create Publisher Channels for improved reporting and refinement.
- Publisher Channels by specified identifier or regular expression match of the URL.
- Revenue Summary Report by aggregate data and date range.
- Revenue Summary Report by Publisher Channels and Date Range provides a more granular report as to the number of requests by the ad block, the number of ads shown, CTR by the ad block, CTR by ads shown, as well as earnings within the provided date range.
- Transaction History Report to view earnings by day within the provided date range.
- Ability to change account profile and password information.
- Stored Ad Code model
- Sub-ID Reporting
- Customizable Channel/Segment Reporting
- Export any report into a comma-separated format (CSV) for external processing.
- Reports can be sorted by date range and other report specific criteria.
- Exclusive data storage handlers provide fast reporting regardless of data-set size.
- Click Definition Service – Updated hourly, our exclusive Click Definition Service provides a proactive defense mechanism to help defend against click-fraud and validate clicks.
- Multi-layered invalid-click detection algorithms in addition to the Click Definition Service.
- Adometry Block List Support
- Automatic account locking after a preset number of failed attempts in a row.
- Secure password storage via one-way encryption.
- PCI DSS Compliant credit card storage – encryption and remote storage. Raw credit card information is never made visible after entry.
The Challenge: Delivering the Right Advertisement
Our ad servers delivers advertisements based on pre-selected filters such as Geographical Targeting, Content Channel Matching, Keyword Matching, and/or Date Scheduling. While these filters are needed and considered a norm, advertisers want, and need, more targeting control.
The Solution: Automated Ad Matching with inContext
What differentiates AdsCellar.com from the simple keyword targeting methods typically found in other ad server products available today is inContext. With inContext, publishers no longer have to manually specify relevant keywords for each page that include ads. Instead, inContext finds relevant keywords from the page content, matches those keywords to the available ads, and then deliver the matching ads. Combining inContext with content channels, geographical targeting, and scheduling, advertisers will enjoy an increased volume of conversions.
The Result: True Return on Investment (ROI) for Advertisers!
In today’s demanding on-line marketing efforts, advertising relevance has become one of the most important factors for both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisers can experience increased traffic from interested, motivated, and highly targeted, visitors, while publishers can enjoy an increase in advertising revenue thanks to the higher click-through rate.
The Challenge: Delivering Ads For Optimum Yield
Cost-per-Click in a Fixed Cost Model.
Through the fixed cost-per-click model, all advertisers are placed into a level playing field with the ad server simply rotating ads across the available advertisers.
Cost-per-Click in a Bidding Model.
Using a cost-per-click bidding model allows advertisers to provide the maximum amount they are willing to pay per-click. In many instances, this per-click cost is associated to a keyword or channel (zone).
In both of the above models, the network operator need to continually manage, optimize, and redefine the service offering in order to adjust to market demands. In the case of the Fixed Cost model, a continual review of the networks analytics is required to determine if you are over or under pricing your service. While the bidding model allows for advertisers to bid-for-placement and automatically adjust costs on demand, poorly written advertisements can easily command the prime positions with a high bid amount and a low click-through rate.
The Solution: Yield Optimized Advertisement Delivery
To deliver qualified advertisement(s) for a given request, Our Network applies a proprietary Yield Optimization Algorithm to determine the appropriate rank and cost for each advertisement. Far more than a simplistic review of historical click-through rates, our proprietary algorithm considers factors such as relevancy, targeting match, keyword match type, qualified filter criteria, historical earnings, current bid amount, and more to determine what advertisement is qualified to be shown, where (rank), and what it should be billed.
The result: Increased revenue for you and your publishers along with increased performance of our advertisers efforts.
The Challenge: Invalid Traffic and Click Fraud
The largest threat to any advertising network is the potential for a high volume of invalid clicks, commonly referred to as Click Fraud. Click Fraud can be as small as a single user clicking on ads all day, to a large scale attack by a network of computers. If left unchecked, this type of activity will destroy the integrity of any advertising network.
The Answer: Traffic Definition Services by AdsCellar
Today’s fraudsters are becoming more and more advanced in the tactics used to generate invalid impressions and clicks. Because of how quickly new threats are discovered, we have developed a proactive approach to defending your network, our exclusive Traffic Definition Service. While we cannot go into the exact nature of the definition itself, we can say that each definition has been through an extensive set of validation tests.
The end result: increased protection of our network’s integrity and quality.
Why do we provide such a service? Because we believe our advertisers should get what they pay for, real results. After all, our success is due to yours.
The Result: High Quality Traffic
By delivering better quality traffic, our advertisers are not only going to continue advertising with our network, but are apt to increase their bid amounts. Click Definition Service, an AdsCellar exclusive, designed to improve your bottom line.